Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Blogging ADD

Ha, so in the whopping TWO days that I’ve had this blog up, I have changed the name THREE times. Yes, that’s a bit of blogging ADD. And although I don’t have readers (yet *hehe*) I do feel the need to explain. I feel like the name of a blog can entice readers or turn them away. It’s like a cover of a book –although “everyone” tells you not to judge a book by its cover, we all have to admit that we do. And isn’t that contradictory advice considering that “everyone” also says, you never get a second chance at a first impression?

So, I think this new name is going to stick. Because right now this is just an eclectic collection of random thoughts, of my observations and of the mundane day-to-day that entertain me. So most of this is me just sayin’ something… Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment