Friday, December 31, 2010

Resolutions old and new.

I stumbled upon my resolutions for 2010 and seeing as 2010 is coming to a close, I thought it might be nice to see how I did... yah, I kind of failed at most of them.

1. My workout -for awhile I was doing really well... but then, well I kind of fell of the wagon (so to speak) and then I got pregnant. I know that being pregnant doesn't mean you can't work out, but my first trimester was real rough and I just wasn't able to. I am back on it and will continue to throughout the rest of my pregnancy and 2011.

2. Weight loss -well, I didn't lose the last 15 lbs I was hoping to. I got pretty close though -and then I got pregnant! haha, so I don't think this is a complete failure, but sort of.

3. Volunteering -yah, that just didn't happen, but don't think I didn't feel bad about it a lot.

4. Limit tv watching -um... hm... nope, not at all.

5. Home more organized -well that sort of happened. Now if only I could get my husband on board!


So my resolutions for 2010 didn't work out so well, but that won't stop me from making more resolutions for 2011! Let's see:

1. Working out -this is definitely one I plan on sticking with as it will also help me with #2. I also plan on running at least 1 half marathon this year, maybe two.

2. Lose weight -I'll need to shed the baby weight. Granted I haven't had the baby yet, so I'm not sure how much I'll need to lose, but my plan is to shed the weight and get down to fighting weight. I'll have to remember to do a mid-year progress report on the resolutions and can update everything accordingly. And considering the amount of weight I've gained so far, this could be a doozy.

3. Hobby -I'd like to pick up a hobby. I haven't quite figured out what it is yet, but maybe some sort of "crafting"?

4. Organize my house -now that I'm going to have another person living in my house I need to be as organized as possible and keep it as neat and decluttered.

So far that's all I've got. I know 2011 is going to bring about a lot of changes so I don't want to make too many resolutions, but this is a good starting point. What are your resolutions? (maybe I'll "borrow" a couple!).

No comments:

Post a Comment