Monday, January 11, 2010

Lose the Dough

So Tina over at carrotsncake has a new goal, Lose the Dough for the Big 3-0, which I think is pretty clever. Coinciding with my new year's resolutions and also just my general goal to get fit, this seems like perfect timing. Tina is giving herself 5 months (starting next Tuesday, Jan 19th) and although my big 3-0 isn't for a few more months afeterwards, I think I'll try to stick to her timeline for guidance.

Over that past few months I've lost about 10 pounds, but would like to lose 15 more. Increasing my physical exercise as well as eating more mindfully will help in this goal. H (hubby) and I joined the gym last week, so that is also a step in the right direction. My building has a workout room, but I was missing out on classes and wanted to get into yoga more. So even though the gym is much more expensive than I would have liked, I think it was/is a good investment in our health.

So the goal is 15 lbs... ideally I'd love to do it before my trip to Japan in April, although I'm not pinning my hopes on it since that's only about 11 weeks away, but let's see how close I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment