Monday, March 1, 2010

New month = new plan

So... February is over... which means that I only have ONE MONTH to reach my goal before Japan. In an effort to kick this up a bit, I am going to do a 30 day challenge. It was originally supposed to be the 30 day Shred for 30 consecutive days, but I just realized that my DVD player in the living room is broken... so the new plan is just 30 consecutive days of working out. I'm hoping that this will translate into a bigger loss on the scale and more change in my body... I'll keep you posted!

BUT, I think I should get a reward when I accomplish this. Any thoughts? Great pair of shoes? Bag? Jewelry?

Today marks day 1 of my 30 day challenge... Let's see how long I can do it!

(edited to note: I did go to the gym this morning and am going to do the Shred tonight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment