Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Week 4

So I should try to do a mid-week update, but considering I missed the week 2 update, maybe I should just take what I can get.


Weight:
Down 0.6. Not that great considering how much I've been working out, but that's a pretty recent development... and it's going in the right direction...

Exercise:

So if you recall in my Week 3 post I had a new plan for exercise. I planned on getting up earlier every morning to work out... and (drumroll please) I succeeded... Every day! This is quite the feat. I got in 13 miles of runs, 60 minutes of yoga and 60 minutes on the elliptical... not too shabby for the first week. Let's see how long I can keep this up.

In other news, I did my measurements... so far I have stayed the same or gone down slightly in all areas... EXCEPT my calves. They have increased by 1" each. I'm hoping that my measurement last month was wrong, but do you think it's possible? That's kind of a lot and at this rate I will have super tree trunk legs. EEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment