Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 31-32

It's that time again -another weekly update!

Weight: a bazillion pounds. Ok, fine, that's an exaggeration, but at this point only slight. I'm up about 35 lbs to date.
Maternity clothes: Still in them, but some of the tops are getting smaller/shorter. Also, I look pretty hot when I go work out. I think I wrote about this in an earlier week's post (but I'm way too lazy to look it up). Anyway, I went to the gym yesterday and I was a hot mess -emphasis on mess. I wore Huge's shorts, so they were way too long and still big and then my regular t-shirt that was stretched over my belly. I should take a picture so everyone can get a good chuckle.
Baby Movements: He's definitely active, but it comes in spurts and then there will be a lull. His new favorite activities seems to be rolling around and stretching out so I can feel him on both my right and left side. My favorite activity this past week has been trying to identify baby body parts. When he stretches out there is a very definite bump that sticks out on my left and I'm not sure if it's his head, his butt or his back... sometimes I wish I had a home ultrasound machine.
Cravings/Aversions: Tons of sweets. I've never been a huge dessert person, I like desserts as much as the next, but now I have to have something sweet at the end of dinner EVERY.NIGHT. It's a little out of control. Also, I usually only crave chocolate once in a blue moon -now I could eat it all the time. I'm definitely blaming pregnancy on this. I'm also loving cold cereal right now. I don't know if it's the cold milk or the controlled meal size, but I feel like I could eat cereal all day.
What do you miss: Not feeling like I'm going to explode after eating meals. Haha, I just realized that I said this on last week's update -definitely not a fast learner. I may have to start eating cereal for dinner!
Other: Things are going. I started going through all the baby clothes this past weekend, but didn't get through all of it. It took much longer than I expected and it was a lot harder than I expected! I still have a few more weeks before the situation gets dire so I'm not too concerned. My fingers are starting to get a little sausage-y. I think it's just water retention, but my feet seem ok as I'm still wearing my shoes and heels. I don't think I'm waddling yet, but I'm sure that's just around the corner! Oh, and the belly button is still in.

That's it for this week. Here's this week's picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment