Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Gym frustration

Ugh, so last night, I had a plan to go to the gym. and workout. a . lot. But, I was so tired and not really feeling it, so I knew it was going to be a struggle. But to my credit, I went. I dragged my butt there, got changed and went. HOWEVER, it ended up being such a big fail. I had no energy. I couldn't run, walking was boring and painful... it was the worst gym experience. I came home so frustrated and angry. I had gone to work out and even after I got myself there I couldn't actually squeeze out a good workout. I spent about 10 minutes on the treadmill, the elliptical and the bike, so I guess technically I got in a 30 minute workout, but it was not what I was expecting or planning.

So frustrating! Let's see how tonight goes.

Oh and tomorrow is weigh in day... I still haven't lost the weight from last week. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment