Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Week 16/17

So still growing -nothing new to report. The weight is getting a little out of control (in my opinion) and I'm going to talk to my doctor about it on Friday to see if it is something I should actually be worried about. Otherwise, nothing new. I've been getting a lot more headaches, which I've read are normal, but then I also read if they become more frequent and are coupled with rapid weight gain that I should contact my doctor. What is considered rapid weight gain? I'm thinking 5-6 lbs in a few weeks should count!

I'm not sure if I can actually feel the baby move yet, there are these twinges that I think *might* be the baby, but I'm not really confident in saying that I've felt it. Still not in maternity clothes, but I did go shopping for some over the weekend, so once I'm the right size I'll be all set!




Here's the belly. I'm still waiting for it to become a round pregnancy belly rather than the thick gut look I've got going on now. At night the belly is definitely a lot bigger and looks more "pregnant", but it's not consistent in that round, sticking out kind of way. At least not yet. I think I'll feel better about the weight gain when it looks more like I'm pregnant and less like I've been inhaling potato chips in my spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment