Thursday, November 4, 2010

Week 15/16

I'm coming up to the end of the 4th month... almost halfway there! Nothing really new to report. I've gone through a "growth" spurt and have put on a few pounds in the last few weeks. I'm a little bit concerned, but I'm hoping it'll all just even out in the end. As of now I'm up about 7lbs total, but considering the last 3.5 were in the last two weeks seems a little problematic. As you can imagine, this has made my clothes like me even less. I'm still wearing my regular clothes w/ the pants unbuttoned and a belly band over top, but I'm thinking this option is going to be less and less feasible as the weeks go on. I have some maternity pants that I'm waiting to transition into, but as of right now they are still too big.

Everything else seems to be going well. The morning sickness is definitely gone, but my energy has not quite returned. Napping is still one of my favorite past times and going out at night past 10 or 11 is quite the feat for me. I'm starting to get headaches, which are never fun and I have to be careful when getting up as I tend to get quite lightheaded and fainty feeling.


And now proof positive that I'm getting fatter:

No comments:

Post a Comment