Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Week 19/20

I am officially big.

How much weight have you gained: I've gained a few more pounds this week. I've decided I should start weighing in on Fridays so I don't have an official weight, but it's probably close to another 2 or 3 lbs this week -which is now just getting ridiculous as it would put me at around 15 lbs for 20 weeks.
Maternity clothing: I have come to enjoy my maternity pants. I'm still not really in maternity shirts, but I'll wear some around the house. Today I'm wearing a non-maternity outfit (wrap dress and tights), but I did have a little run in with the tights being, well too tight, so I had to cut the waistband a bit.
Stretch marks: No, but with the amount of weight I'm gaining I'm sure it's only a matter of time! Belly Button in or out: In, but the crease that was my waist is getting shallower and shallower. I think I will soon go from the "B" stomach to the "D" (how it looks from the side).
Baby movement: This week there has been a lot more movement and Huge felt his first little flutters from the outside, so that was really exciting.
Work out:I've started to work out again in the morning (ok, so it's only been two mornings, but it's a start).
Cravings: Nothing.
Aversions: No.
What do you miss: Nothing really.
Other: I haven't had a headache this week and the dizziness is gone too. I do find myself gettting really full quickly and if I overeat I feel the afteraffects for awhile and it's pretty uncomfortable. I need to find the balance between eating until I'm not hungry, but not overstuffing myself. Of course Thanksgiving this week didn't help matters!

Like I said, I'm officially big. I feel big and my stomach is definitely sticking out. I think in regular clothes I'm still in that "is she pregnant or fat" stage, but probably won't for much longer. I haven't had any strangers ask if I'm pregnant yet, but that's probably only a matter of time too!



P.S. I really should come up with better names for these posts!

P.P.S. We are finding out the sex of the baby (assuming baby G cooperates) on Friday! Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment