Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Week 25/26

This is week 25/26 -I'm almost done with the second trimester!

Weight: Still gained a bunch this week. I'm blaming it on a growth spurt (the baby's not mine!).
Maternity clothes: Same as before.
Stretch marks: Still nothing (thankfully).
Baby Movements: Baby is still moving a lot, but it kind of comes in waves and isn't very consistent during the day. We usually get a few good minutes of movement right before bedtime so Huge can feel him moving around, but I think my baby's a little lazy and likes to sleep a lot.
Cravings/Aversions: No cravings or aversions to speak of.
What do you miss: I kind of miss wearing button down shirts. I have quite the collection in my closet and I miss them -it made it really easy to get dressed for work!
Other: I'm finally starting to feel pregnant. I know that sounds weird, but up until this point (after I got rid of the morning sickness) I really just felt a little bit heavier, but not really "pregnant". Now, I'm starting to feel it. I sometimes feel a little out of breath when I'm talking and my belly is really starting to stick out now. Also, today my fingers have been swollen and my heels feel a little small. I'm hoping it's just because of all the salt from dinner last night (we had ramen soup) and not a pregnancy symptom that I'm going to keep.



So yah, I'm definitely a lot bigger... and it seems to be growing more and more every day!

This past weekend I was in Boston for one of my best friend's baby shower and while I was in town, my mom had one for me as well. It was a little overwhelming, but a lot of fun. It was nice to see friends and to see family friends that I haven't seen in awhile (some of whom I haven't seen since my wedding 2 1/2 years ago!). Baby G and I were totally spoiled as everyone was incredibly generous -we got lots of stuff... it was totally incredible. I was truly touched and awed by everyone's generosity and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment