Monday, November 23, 2009

How much tv is too much?

I discovered my love of tv is sucking up a lot of my time. And it’s not that I necessarily have all this other important stuff that I need to be doing, but it’s hard to say you don’t have time when you regularly watch 2-3 hours of tv a night. My friends tell me to get a DVR so I can watch tv more “efficiently”, but I think that would just get me to watch more tv period. I watch some shows on demand, so that cuts down some of the commercials, but I think that I need to decide which shows I can watch “live’ and which ones I can catch up on later… I need to be more efficient w/ my tv time. Plus, I just looked at my schedule for the holidays, and it’s looking pretty full. So cutting tv time might be the only way I get through the holidays w/out losing my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment