Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Happy 2010 everyone! So I still haven't done my 2009 year in photos, but I am still planning on it. Who wants to guess when that will actually get done?

So looking to 2010, did you make resolutions? I did...
1. I plan to get back into a regular workout/running routine. I want to do 4 days a week.
2. I plan to lose the 15 lbs I've been talking about doing.
3. I plan to volunteer this year. This may mean joining Junior League (a whole other post), but it would get me to meet people (something I don't do) and volunteer. I'll keep you posted on my decision. Luckily I have a few months before I have to decide.
4. I plan on limiting my television watching to 1 hour a day during the week.
5. I plan on keeping my house more organized.

So that's my plan for 2010, what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment