Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy (day after) Thanksgiving!

I was hoping to get the perfect picture to accompany Callan's first Thanksgiving post but I was too busy enjoying the day to get it. Hope everyone had a great turkey day and hope you got to spend it with people you love (or at least thinking about them).

Callan, Huge and I have a lot to be thankful for this year, and this time of year always makes me a little more sentimental than normal. Thanksgiving kicks off the start of the crazy holiday season and it's easy to get caught up in the huddle and bustle. But try to remember the spirit of the holidays and remember all you have to be thankful for and remember to give those you love a little extra squeeze (after yesterday's food-stravaganza there's a little bit more of me to squeeze! Now excuse me while I try to keep my eyes open at work today. Looks like that fancy venti holiday coffee is calling my name...what's a few more calories?)

No comments:

Post a Comment