Monday, March 12, 2012

Beautiful Spring day

The weather on Sunday was unbelievable so C and I decided to make the most of it and spend some time at the park. Unfortunately so did everyone else! Callan loved just watching the other kids run around and checking out all the playground equipment. I guess it's definitely a different view from 2 feet (rather than on all fours crawling). 


In the morning it was still chilly so he needed a coat but by the afternoon we has to roll up the shirt sleeves!



I love how his hair blows in the breeze and it looks like he has a comb-over.




The good news is that the Spring-like weather is supposed to stay so I'm hoping that means we can say good bye to winter.

(p.s. Please excuse the seasonal/holiday garb. I wasn't expecting to take off his sweatshirt so I didn't think anyone would see. Oops!)

No comments:

Post a Comment