Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend recap

I can't come up with anything wittier than "weekend recap". I know, I'm lame.

I was successful in my quest not to drink too much. We went to the graduation party on Friday, which evolved into a night of games at our apartment with some of Huge's friends from work. It was a rather drunken night for many of the attendees, but I managed to show some restraint. Saturday morning I went to my weight class (and struggled through it!) and then went to Whole Foods to do some grocery shopping and then spent the night up in Logan Square.

Anyway, I had a great weekend, but other than my weight class I didn't run... so kind of a fail in that respect. If I can keep my eyes open long enough t0night, I'll go to the gym and finally do that run.

No comments:

Post a Comment