Thursday, January 12, 2012

#Technology Fail

So I realize I'm about 7 years behind on this, but I've decided to start listening to podcasts on my way to work. As part of my "new year, new me" plan I decided that I need to get more informed about current events and things going on in the world (outside of the celebrity gossip/blogging world). However, I don't really understand how podcasts work. How do I get them to automatically load onto my iphone? Do I need to sync my phone everyday, because if that's the case, this probably won't last very long... I sync my phone about once every 3 months (much to my husband's chagrin). So can someone help me? Or point me in the right direction because I would like to be able to talk about current events without sounding dumb!

2 comments:

  1. I like RadioLab by WNYC - a little sciencey, but still easy enough for normal people to understand.

    I think you can go in through the app store on your phone and download the podcasts as you like (as long as they're available on the itunes store), or sync to the computer and have a certain number of new ones added that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and by app store, I meant iTunes ... duh

    ReplyDelete