Friday, May 17, 2013

Playing catch up.

Sorry for the delay in postings, but I'm going to blame my children for the lack of time to post updates. However, rather than just skipping them altogether I figured i could be excused and just post them a little late.

First up was Nana and Papa's visit. They came to visit for Callan's birthday and of course to meet Miss Nora.

There was lots of ipad time with Papa

Baking and reading with Nana

And of course lots of snuggles.


There may have even been a treat or two involved... (the birthday celebration seemed to last all week!)



Then Mother's Day 2013 was quiet, but nice because we got to spend time together as a family. Huge's work/travel schedule has been a little grueling so it was nice that we were able to hang out together. It was also great because I got a present from Callan. (I'm not sure why Callan has crazy eyes in this picture)

It was of course via Adelia (thanks Adelia -this was *ahem* *Huge*, the only present I got). Here is Callan picking out my flowers and helping to decorate the basket.




I know I can't complain though because I am lucky to have have these 2 munchkins in my life. Too bad most of the time it looks like this (when does my other set of arms arrive?).

No comments:

Post a Comment