Monday, February 14, 2011

Week 30-31: end of month 7

Wow, where has the time gone? Just a few short months and baby G will be here. I'm hoping to go full term, but just to be safe I'll plan to be ready in 7 or 8 weeks... that does not seem like a long time!

Weight: At this point I'm trying not to care, but it's getting hard. I'm hitting 32 lbs and with 2 more months to go, I'm thinking I'm probably going to hit 40... yikes.
Maternity clothes: Same as always
Stretch marks: Still none and belly button is still in -except sometimes at night when baby G is feeling extra feisty, he'll start kicking it out. He's gotten it about half out, but not all the way (yet).
Baby Movements: Still pretty active, but again, it's easiest to feel when I'm laying down or reclining. It's hard to feel him while sitting except for right after breakfast when I'm at work. Somehow it doesn't really happen on the weekends, but then again, I might not be paying enough attention.
Cravings/Aversions: Still eating a ton of sweets, but I'm trying to rein it in (so I don't go too far over that 40 lbs weight gain). I've cut out cookies at work and I'm trying really, really hard to get down to either 1 dessert or 1 candy serving a day... yah, it's out of control.
What do you miss: Being able to roll over comfortably. At times it definitely feels like the baby swings from one side to the other when I roll over. I also wish my tailbone hurt a little less and that I remembered to eat a bit less since my stomach has less room, but clearly I am not a fast learner.
Other: Nothing really to report. Walking/exercising has started to become a bit uncomfortable. There's a pulling/cramping that happens when I walk/exercise that's definitely not too pleasant, but I'm trying to push through it. I also did not do any work on the baby's room this past weekend, but this upcoming weekend is a long weekend so I plan on sorting through all the baby clothes and finally organizing it.

Here's the weekly belly shot. These were actually taken at night (after a full day of eating), so I probably look a bit more pregnant than usual -so don't be alarmed. Huge and I went to dinner and to go see Les Mis last night and I thought I looked so cute dressed up (and the bathroom at the restaurant was pretty) so I took my picture there. So here's a full length and then my usual close up -it's definitely growing!




Oh and in other news. One of my best friends from high school had her baby last Wed (Feb 10th). Happy birthday Mabel!

No comments:

Post a Comment