Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Week 34-35

Hey, guess what time it is... another pregnancy update. I have to say that these are pretty boring (although I have a feeling it's probably been like that for awhile).

So here goes:
Weight: Up, but I went to the doctor's and the scale claimed I didn't gain -which after last appointment's 8 lb gain, I better not have! It's still under 50 lbs (yes, that's my new barometer, so clearly my standards are low), but above the 35 average.

Maternity clothes: Pretty much, although the shirt and sweater below are not. So anything long and loose can still fit over the pooch.

Stretch marks/belly button: Nope, but the button is getting close.

Baby movement: Lots of rolling and poking still. Sometimes I swear I can feel actual limbs sticking out. He's been getting a lot of hiccups, which I read was good b/c it means he's practicing his breathing and swallowing, and there seems to be some sort of spasm-ing going on, but that's pretty infrequent.

What do I miss: Nothing new. Same old.

Other: I've really got nothing. I had a quick doctor's appointment today and everything looks good. No weird symptoms or problematic things to report. My next appointment is in 2 weeks and we'll get to take another look at the little bugger and then from then on I'll be full term and going to the doctor's weekly. Crazy times!


No comments:

Post a Comment